The evolving globalization of the economy, geopolitical realities and current impacts on supply chains have created opportunities and issues for businesses of all sizes.
DeWitt is a resource for international legal solutions for businesses and individuals. DeWitt’s attorneys have been intimately involved in international business and have developed sound business judgment in addition to legal expertise.
DeWitt attorneys have the depth of experience to assist in all facets of international business activity, including:
- Accessing foreign markets to increase sales and/or lower sourcing costs
- Acquiring foreign companies and/or developing strategic relationships such as joint ventures and distributorship agreements
- Creating and auditing import/export compliance programs
- Foreign investment in the United States, including mergers and acquisitions; joint ventures, formation of new business entities and real estate acquisitions
- Immigration, including employability and pre-immigration estate planning issues
- Licensing and protection of intellectual property
- Representing businesses and individuals regarding violations of federal trade law