- J.D., cum laude, William Mitchell College of Law
- B.S., University of Minnesota Institute of Technology
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 8th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 7th Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin
Al assists his clients in real estate by resolving various zoning, platting and development issues, negotiating and drafting purchase and sale agreements, option agreements, and conveyance and closing documents. He also handles real estate lending matters, foreclosures and title litigation.
Al serves as outside general counsel for several major construction companies and developers. He has developed considerable experience in mineral and timber leasing issues.
With more than 30 years of experience, Al handles complex transactions and litigation with superior efficiency.