Litigation Representation and Services | DeWitt LLP
As problem solvers, much of the work we do helps clients avoid costly conflicts. However, when disputes do arise, clients benefit from early litigation advice and strategic analysis. Successful resolution of disputes may be obtained through pretrial motions, skillful negotiation, alternative dispute resolution, or in the courtroom.
Our litigators have a track record of success which speaks for itself. Our trial results and legal acumen have earned our litigation attorneys a reputation of being tenacious courtroom opponents. Whether we are representing large corporations or individual clients, our goal remains the same—the successful resolution of our clients’ legal disputes.
We counsel clients on the best avenue of approach to resolving their legal disputes, whether inside the courtroom through litigation or through other methods such as alternative dispute resolution. When appropriate, we use arbitration, which involves presenting a case to a neutral panel that then makes a decision that is binding to both sides. We also may use mediation, which is a less formal process with a neutral party working with both sides of the case to work out a compromise. The exact approach is tailored to each client’s specific legal dispute.
Our trial and appellate lawyers are proactive, experienced, and efficient. We work to help our clients accomplish their objectives in state and federal trial and appellate courts, and before administrative agencies.
Some areas in which our attorneys are experienced include:
- Administrative & Wisconsin Regulatory Agency Disputes
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Antitrust & Trade Regulation
- Attorney Discipline & Professional Ethics
- Business Issues
- Collection of Claims, Accounts & Replevins
- Commercial Contract Disputes
- Corporate Control, Securities & Derivative Suits
- Criminal Complaints
- Distributor, Franchise & Dealer Termination
- Employee Benefits Disputes
- Employment Contract, Restrictive Covenant & Trade Secret Disputes
- Renewable Energy & Utility
- Estate Disputes
- Facing Down Patent Trolls
- Family & Adoption Matters
- Financial Institutions
- Health Care
- Information Technology, Software
- Injunctions, Restraining Orders & Other Emergency Relief
- Insurance, Product Liability and Malpractice
- Intellectual Property
- Labor & Employment Relations
- Lender Liability
- Nonprofit Organizations
- Patent, Copyright & Trademark
- Personal Injury
- Real Estate Disputes & Foreclosures
- Software Licenses & Misappropriation
- Tax Disputes
- Transportation & Logistics
- Workers’ Compensation
Learn More About DeWitt's Litigation Services
If you would like more information about our Litigation practice group please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.