- J.D., cum laude, University of Wisconsin Law School
- B.A., summa cum laude, University of California, Los Angeles
- United States District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin
Michael is an associate in DeWitt’s Madison office. Michael’s practice primarily focuses on preparing comprehensive estate plans for clients with vastly diverse backgrounds, objectives, and net worths. Michael has extensive experience drafting last wills, powers of attorney, revocable trusts, and irrevocable trusts. In addition, Michael works with clients in preparing and negotiating pre- and post-nuptial agreements. Further, Michael’s near-decade-long personal interest in the intersection between blockchain technology and estate planning and taxation makes him particularly well-suited to assist clients who hold digital assets.
Michael's practice also includes representing clients in both contested and uncontested trust and estate administrations. When Michael assists clients with trust and estate administrations, he works to ensure that the process is as seamless as possible so as to make the grieving process for a decedent’s loved ones less burdensome. He works with both individual and corporate fiduciaries and also represents beneficiaries in estate or trust proceedings.
Michael also extends his services to the business world, assisting companies at various phases of their existence whether that entails entity formation when businesses are in their infancy, buyouts as businesses grow and operate, and succession planning as businesses change ownership.
- “The service provided by Attorney Michael Bezoian was exceptional as he assisted my family and me in navigating through the legal aspects of an estate during a difficult time. Despite the circumstances, he made me feel comfortable during the entire process through his professionalism, knowledge, [and] communication.” - Nic Z.
Michael works with clients with a diverse variety of family situations, net worths, and objectives. Michael takes great pleasure in preparing comprehensive estate plans that are designed to avoid disputes, probate, and guardianship proceedings, and to mitigate estate and gift taxes. Michael also works with clients to resolve trust- and estate-related disputes.
- Obtained favorable settlement for surviving spouse disinherited by late husband by challenging validity of pre-nuptial agreement.