- Paralegal Program, Lewis-Clark State College
- Certification in Office Administration, Anoka-Hennepin Technical College
Jill is an experienced LAA/Paralegal with more than20 years of legal and administrative experience. She frequently works on matters related to civil, commercial, construction, real estate and business litigation. In addition to Litigation, Jill has also had experience with Estate Planning, Probate, Real Estate law and Business Formations. She has experience in and outside the courtroom in state and federal courts, arbitration proceedings and appeals. She is also the Secretarial Supervisor for DeWitt’s Minneapolis office.
Prior to joining DeWitt in 2016, Jill worked as a paralegal and firm administrator for a general practice law firm in Minneapolis where she acquired experience in billing, accounting, and general firm administration.
She attended the Paralegal program at Lewis-Clark State College in Idaho and obtained her certification in Office Administration from Anoka-Hennepin Technical College in Minnesota.
- Member – Women in eDiscovery
- Member – Association of Legal Administrators
- Member – NALS, the Association for Legal Professionals
- Past Volunteer – Adopt-a-Park Program, Andover, MN
- Volunteer Merit Badge Counselor – Boy Scouts of America