- J.D., cum laude, University of Wisconsin Law School
- B.B.A., Temple University
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern and Western District of Wisconsin
Jacob is an attorney based in the Madison office practicing with the Litigation practice group. He has experience conducting research, drafting legal documents, and conducting discovery in state and federal courts. Jacob has authored multiple appellate briefs and a successful Petition for Review in Wisconsin.
While in law school, Jacob was a judicial intern for Wisconsin Supreme Court Chief Justice Shirley Abrahamson. In that capacity he wrote bench memoranda analyzing cases and briefs, assisted in drafting opinions, and conducted research of legislative and administrative rulemaking.
- Member – State Bar of Wisconsin
- Member – Claims Litigation Management
- Member – Property and Liability Research Bureau
Articles & Presentations
- “Subrogation and Reimbursement in Michigan After Statutory Changes to No Fault Scheme” – The CLM, October 2020