- Certified Legal Manager (CLM), Association of Legal Administrators
- Network Administrator Certification, PC Productivity
Jess is the firm’s Director of Human Resources with over 20 years of tenure in the legal industry. At DeWitt, she enhances the employee experience through benefits management, recruiting, and retention. Her prior experience in the industry includes accounts payable/receivable, monthly financial reporting, annual budgeting, vendor relations, information technology systems, as well as facilities management.
Additionally, Jess is a member of the Board of Directors for the Wisconsin Association of Legal Administrators. This professional organization aims to improve the quality of management in the legal industry, promote and enhance the competence and professionalism of legal administrators and all management team members, and positively represent professional legal management and managers to the legal community and the community at large.
- Association of Legal Administrators (ALA)
- Metro Milwaukee Society for Human Resource Management
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Wisconsin Association of Legal Administrators (WALA)
- Wisconsin Lawyer Assistance Program (WisLAP)