- J.D., University of California, Berkeley
- B.A., Tufts University
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
Nick is a trial attorney who defends companies against state and federal lawsuits involving patent infringement, contracts, torts, and other commercial disputes. Nick is licensed in both California and Wisconsin and practices exclusively as a litigator.
While in law school, he worked at the East Bay Community Law Center—the largest clinical education program at Berkeley Law School, and the largest provider of free legal services to low-income residents in the area. Nick represented tenants in more than twenty eviction lawsuits and assisted countless pro per tenants with various housing issues.
After practicing at a large firm in San Francisco after law school, Nick returned home to Madison to continue his career at DeWitt.
- Haitian Creole
- National LGBTQ+ Bar Association
Articles & Presentations
- Climate Change Litigation: The Emergence of Public Nuisance Under (the Golden) State Law, 2018
Awards & Recognitions
- Nominated for UC Berkeley Law School’s Brian M. Sax Prize for Excellence in Clinical Advocacy - recipient of the Sax Prize Honorable Mention (2017)