With more than 30 years of experience, Tim understands the business and personal consequences of his practice. He is dedicated to achieving the best possible result for his clients, whether pursuing or defending claims, representing clients at trial, or negotiating favorable settlements. His clients respect the personal attention that they receive, and his thorough, thoughtful approach in preparing their cases, and in ensuring that they receive their day in court.
Tim represents individuals in a wide array of dissolution proceedings throughout Minnesota, including trials, appeals, mediations and arbitrations. He also represents public and private companies, as well as individuals in complex commercial litigation, both in Minnesota and other states.
- Successfully tried various dissolution proceedings involving valuation and division of businesses, banks, and real estate entities, non-marital claims, spousal maintenance, custody, and child support, as well as representing clients in adoption and antenuptial and postnuptial agreement matters;
- Successfully tried various franchise, business, partnership, real estate financial institution and trust and estate disputes in state and federal courts in Minnesota and other states and in arbitration;
- Successfully represented various family law, business and individual clients on appeals in federal and state courts;
- Successfully litigated and settled cases privately and through alternative dispute resolution for individual and business clients involving family law claims, estate and trust claims, and civil claims involving breach of contract, fraud and misrepresentation, RICO, negligence, minority shareholder disputes, partnership, trade secrets, employment and other matters; and
- Successfully represented clients in administration proceedings involving regulation, licensing and athletic eligibility.