Tom’s practice is focused in the area of real estate including acquisitions, sales, development, financing, brokerage, title matters, and leasing. His practice covers a wide-range of real estate matters:
- Representing individuals and businesses in buying and selling numerous residential, apartment, commercial, warehouse and industrial properties throughout Minnesota.
- Assisting owners in the development of real estate for residential and commercial purposes.
- Representing landlords and tenants in preparing, negotiating and enforcing commercial and residential leases.
- Representing real estate agents and brokers in commercial and residential transactions.
- Creating common interest communities for both residential and office/commercial uses.
- Representing title insurance companies and land owners in curing title defects and resolving difficult title issues.
- Drafting and preparation of operating agreements, reciprocal easements and land use regulations for residential, commercial and mixed use developments.
Tom also represents clients with regard to corporate and business law, limited liability companies, estates, wills and trusts. Tom has years of experience in assisting clients in establishing and operating limited liability companies, corporations, partnerships and other business organizations in a variety of fields. He views his role as a problem solver for clients, with the primary purpose of facilitating the attaining of the client’s goal in the most efficient manner possible.