Phil works heavily in the area of creditors rights in state courts and in bankruptcy, while also serving as contract corporate counsel for assorted small businesses, community banks and credit unions. He has successfully negotiated developers’ agreements with various municipalities in Wisconsin and Minnesota.
He also provides expert advice to units of government and quasi-government agencies on real estate matters, contracts and contract enforcement. He has an expertise in historic restoration and development focusing on Main Street and downtown redevelopment.
Phil’s clients include community banks, credit unions, construction companies, real estate developers, businesses large and small, and governmental entities.
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- State Bar of Minnesota
- Iowa State Bar Association
- Member, Downtown Main Street, Inc.
- City of La Crosse Convention and Visitors Bureau Board of Directors
- City of La Crosse Convention Center
- Former member – City Council of the City of La Crosse
- Former Chairperson and Member La Crosse Redevelopment Authority
- Former Chairperson and Member La Crosse Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Former Chairperson City of La Crosse Finance and Personnel Committee
- Former President and Board Member of La Crosse Festivals, Inc. – Oktoberfest USA